As prime consultant, we bring along all the engineering consulting services needed for your projects. The Studio also draws upon a large network of affiliated firms and design professionals who can be utilized to provide various complementary services as required.
At ArchiFad we approach every project with a focus on aesthetics, functionality, constructability, cost, and sustainability. Our attention to details and high proficiency handling our clients’ needs with unique perspective and integrity, guarantee our projects success and smooth implementation and reflecting our client’s culture and heritage values while meeting if not exceeding all projects objectives. Regardless of their size, our projects are always delivered on time and on budget.
We facilitate our clients’ ability to give voice to their instinct and to find a common language that allows them to articulate a vision. This unique ability to help clients express themselves, taking under consideration their backgrounds, budget and time frames is one of the keys to our success.
We are cautious about our environment and we do our part preserving energy and reducing harm to mother earth. In addition to the orientation of the building and use of eco friendly materials that will be taken under consideration in the design process, we work with our consultants in recommending renewal energy systems that would highly contribute to the score points required to achieve LEED certification if desired.
We practice a relatively transparent business model, keeping our clientele fully informed of the entire situation and ensure that they comprehend all aspects of the association before we solidify any commitment.
We meet or exceed each of our goals and promises; otherwise, we do not make them. We do not take lightly our commitments. Adhering to our statements and promises is not a point to be pondered at Studio ArchiFad; it is an automatic reaction.
archifad knows that architecture is more than designing buildings. We work with our clients to craft memorable spaces.
Studio ArchiFad - Architecture & Interior Design
11 Johnswood Crescent
Vaughan, Ontario L4H 2K7
T. 647 237 0383
F. 905 832 1258
- Programming & Feasibility Study – Assisting clients in collecting data to establish project parameters, requirements, risk assessments and estimated cost. Providing alternate solutions to weigh against the project goals and objectives.
- As Built Drawings – Providing CAD drawings based on site measurements and picture taking.
- Urban Development & Site Planning – Assessing site potentials for development & setting the site limitations and overall analysis by obtaining project due diligence like zoning bi-laws, environmental analysis, site restrictions, grading and land surveys. Providing site plan designs to maximize the site utilization and increase the public realm.
- Building & Interior Design – Developing conceptual design drawings and sketches that meet the client’s vision and the end user needs, integrating green design principals while paying tribute to any heritage or cultural values the project stands for.
- Consultant Coordination – Initiating an interaction process with project consultants who provide various systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) to ensure systems efficiency and constructability.
- Project Management – Setting time schedules and task allocations, monitoring all deliverables and executions, and monitoring project cost.
- Computer Aided Drafting & Imaging – Producing design and construction drawings using AutoCAD with precise measurements, to facilitate coordination and production of presentation materials.
- Obtaining Permits & Approvals – Liaising with all parties associated with the permit applications, including City officers, stakeholders, and other government agencies. We ensure that each application meet all requirements to expedite permitting process.
- Bidding & Award – Supervising the preparation and distribution of project tender packages, and providing award recommendations to client.
- Contract Administration – Checking contractors’ shop drawings for conformance. Attending periodic site meetings and providing solutions to unforeseen field issues to ensure flawless implementation. Preparing construction progress reports while monitoring overall budget and certified payments for consultants and contractors.
Our Sustainable Approach